The WindSensor P2546C-OPR anemometer combines class 1 performance with unrivaled durability.
Originally designed for marine environments, the P2546C-OPR is ideally suited for wind resource assessment and power performance studies both onshore and off.
This sensor is fully compatible with all Symphonie series data loggers, providing the following benefits:
- One-piece rotor anemometer head (OPR)
- Durable construction with anodized aluminum and stainless steel
- Low threshold speed
- Low distance constant
- Negligible overspeeding
- Angular response independent of wind speed
- Fully tested temperature performance
- Symmetrical geometry
- No external power source
- MEASNET calibration included