Yaw control vane for wind turbines, compatible to digital inputs of turbine controllers, PLCs and other instruments.
Available in two different versions, provide reliably measure wind speed for turbine control in all climates.
• Two-stage contamination protection extends sensor life.
• Fully sealed sensor body minimizes dust, dirt, and water ingress.
• Sealed cartridge bearing system prevents contamination from affecting the bearings.
• Shock-resistant bearing mounting prevents damage caused by rough handling.
• Rugged metal head prevents breakage due to accidental drops or icing.
• Recommended maintenance interval of 10 years eliminates unwanted trips to your turbines.
• Threshold of <1.2 m/s
• Accuracy: +/- 1.8° (0.5%)