3 Cup heated anemometer for wind turbine control, compatible to digital inputs of turbine controllers, PLCs and other instruments.
Available in three different versions, all of them provide reliably measure wind speed for turbine control in all climates.
• Two-stage contamination protection extends sensor life.
• Fully sealed sensor body minimizes dust, dirt, and water ingress.
• New cartridge bearing design. This new fully encapsulated bearing design makes the bearings literally free of invasion from dust and/or humidity, as well as other ambient agents such as saltpetre, allowing a longer sensor life. Additionally, it improves performance and accuracy in upslope and downslope winds, doing the sensor less sensitive to overspeeds due to effects of turbulences or vertical winds.
• Heater fully embedded on sensor head:
• Improved icing performance.
• Self-regulated. No external temperature switch required.
• Power consumption is automatically adjusted to keep the optimum working temperature.
• Shock-resistant bearing mounting prevents damage caused by rough handling.
• Rugged metal head prevents breakage due to accidental drops or icing.
• Recommended maintenance interval of 10 years eliminates unwanted trips to your turbines.
• Quick connection/disconnection feature reduces turbine off-line during maintenance or repair.
• All zinc body reduces environmental impact no nickel plating. Improved corrosion performance.