Contracting with MEA for regular service ensures your hydraulic systems are properly maintained using genuine MEA parts. Your assigned field service engineer will assume responsibility for technical support, equipment health audits, alarm and event support, equipment and software maintenance.
Our Supporting Services Plan for new and existing equipment that is fully customizable to meet the dynamic needs of clients. Within this plan, MEA INC assigns a Field Service Engineer that is responsible for:
- Product technical support
- Equipment health audits
- Alarm and event support
- Equipment maintenance recommendations
- Software maintenance
- Initial and continuous training
Clients participating in a supporting services plan have been shown to:
- Extend time between planned equipment maintenance
- Have early indication of impending failure
- Receive prompt issue resolution
- Reduce time-based maintenance activities
- Optimize outage planning
- Reduce maintenance costs
This service is generally prescribed to optimize equipment health and reliability between full turnaround services.