Sealing and Bolting Engineering
“Develop a passion for learning. If you do, you will never cease to grow”
Leak Free Plants
Flange Integrity is the single largest contributor to the prevention of Leakages in Process Plants.
Unique System based on knowledge, for the management of the tightening of critical joints.
- CENTRAL: PI de Bergondo, Rua Parroquia de Bergondo, Parcela R-17, 15165 Bergondo, A Coruña. Spain
- +34 981 97 00 70 email
- SUBSIDIARY: PI RiuClar, Carrer del Plom, 11, Nave 3A, 43006 Tarragona. Spain
- +34 977 19 90 11 email
- SUBSIDIARY: C / Karmelo Etxegarai, 6. CP 48300 Gernika, Bizkaia. Spain
- +34 627 25 96 40 email
- BRANCH: Circuito José F. Gómez s/n, Colonia 2ª Sección, 70000 Juchitán de Zaragoza, Oaxaca. México
- +52 97 1711 1383 email
- BRANCH: BR-304 (km.11,5), Parque de Exposicos, 675-Loja B, Parnamirim – RN, 59146-750, Brazil
- +55 84 3643 2108 email
- BRANCH: 11265 Windfern Road, ZP77064 Houston, TX. USA
- +1 832 340 7330 email
- BRANCH: Ruta Sur 3, km 696.5, Local 9 CP 8000 – Bahía Blanca, Buenos Aires. Argentina
- +55 84 3643 2108 email
- BRANCH: Lodsvejen 23, Mellerup CP 8930 Randers No. Denmark
- +45 8641 8080 email
Every industry is unique, with special needs and requirements. Texas Controls brings value primarily though its expertise.
Oil & Gas
From Upstream, Transportation and Storage, Gas Processing, LNG, to Hydrocarbon processing our experience is not easy to match. Texas Controls engineering products and services offer solutions from empirically proven experiences that can help you optimize the design, construction, operation and maintenance assuring the most efficient use of your resources.
We are not aware of any other company with more experience in the Wind Power Industry. Our first application was on a 1Mw Wind Turbine prototype all the way back to 1988 at a time that this industry could be considered just a niche market. From that
day on, the level of development of special solutions has never stopped.
Only from an internal perspective the wide number of complexity applications can be understood. Our everyday activities are strongly embedded in such demanding activities, from plant design and construction to problem solving activities at the maintenance, reliability and operation stages.
The metal industry is one of the most versatile industries. It requires perfection down to the smallest detail and top performance in difficult, sometimes extreme working conditions. The expertise of Texas Controls covers process development needs all the way to maintenance and reliability activities, from problem solving to efficient solutions.
Pulp & Paper
Understanding how highly competitive this industry, becoming an allied partner for Pulp and Paper producers required Texas Controls to help minimizing downtime while increasing production and quality while also minimizing cost. Our range of engineering products and services meet such strict industry specific requirements.